Terms and Conditions
Last modified July 14th, 2008
The term “Chinatioin LLC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, the information contained herein is made available to the public for information and news sharing and may not reflect the realities of an actual subject. The intent of Chispan.com is to foster better understanding between China and the rest of the world.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Chination LLC’s prior written consent.
Chination LLC may make changes to the Terms of Conditions from time to time. New version of Terms of Conditions will be available on this page. You understand and agree that if you browse and use the website, Chiantion LLC will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.